Skip to main content
 

About The Property

A spacious three-bedroom home in the village of Baschurch.

Please contact Monks to arrange a viewing.

 

Offered for sale on the Shared Ownership Scheme which enables purchasers to start with owning 25 – 75% of the property and paying a monthly rental on the remaining share. Monthly rental for a 25% share purchase will be £352.34 and that the properties are leasehold with a monthly service charge £23.85

Number of Bedrooms: 

3

Type: 

House

Agent: 

Monks Shrewsbury

Address: 

20 James Way, , Baschurch, Shrewsbury, SY4 2FH

Further information

Measurements: 

All measurements are approximate.

Services: 

We are advised that mains electricity, gas, drainage and water are available.