Skip to main content

Shared ownership exclusively for those aged 55+


Did you know that some of our properties are offered exclusively for those aged 55 and over? 

There is a special shared ownership scheme for these buyers. You can still purchase your dream home for a smaller upfront payment, and you'll buy a share of the property and pay rent on the remainder. 

You can then buy further shares in the property, up to a maximum of 75%. 

The great news is that once you own a 75% share, you do not need to pay rent on the remaining 25% of the property. This offer is exclusively for those aged 55+, on select properties. 

Just look out for the ‘Exclusively for those aged 55+’ banner on our properties to find out more and register your interest. 

While the scheme is specifically designed for people aged 55 and over, you don’t have to use it if you are over 55 and looking to purchase a property through shared ownership. You can still use our standard shared ownership scheme, which you can read more about here